To strengthen our corporate communications, we are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and imaginative communication student with a special interest in social media to join our communication team in Ede, the Netherlands.
As an intern, your main responsibilities are:
- Developing a social media strategy.
- Producing communication materials (social media posts, video’s, presentations).
- Managing our social media channels.
- Write and edit texts for communication purposes.
Next to the specific assignments above you are expected to:
- Provide advice to improve our internal and external network communication.
- Advise on the communication strategies within our programmes and projects.
- Support internal meetings, training sessions and learning activities.
In addition to the above, there is also room for you to indicate your own areas of interest and what you would like to learn. Together, we will shape your internship experience.
- You are a second- or third-year HBO student in communication, journalism, marketing.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- You are a social media savvy.
- You have good knowledge of online tools as Sharepoint, Canva, Prezi, Adobe Express, Miro.
- You take initiative and work independently, while enjoying being part of a team.
- You are entrepreneurial and proactive.
- You have a service-oriented mindset and are ready to support colleagues when needed.
- You are resilient and able to adapt quickly.
What do we offer you?
- An internship for a minimum of three months.
- A challenging internship within a professional international team and organization.
- Insight into relevant organisational and communication processes and practices.
- Development opportunities and practical experience to build upon in the future.
- Guidance from an experienced communication team.
- A monthly internship allowance of €350 based on a full-time internship (36 hours per week).
- A nice working place in Ede, at a walking distance from the train station.
For more information about the internship or to apply please contact: Juanita Franco - firstname.lastname@example.org and Evelien van Hoeve - email@example.com.